Welcome to SafeWater Ltd.
|HydroClenz™: the safe and effective way to prevent the growth of harmful bacteria in your water system
- Cost effective – Single unit provides protection for 3 and 5 years
- Use in hot or cold water systems
- Provides continual protection against the growth of pathogenic bacteria
- Prevents the build up of scale, biofilm and corrosion
- Easy to use and simple to install
- Environmentally friendly: no chemicals, non-powered, low maintenance
- Domestic hot water systems
- Heat pump systems
- Safety showers
- Drinking water systems
- Whirlpool spas
- Solar powered hot water systems
- Stored water systems
- Tank fed eye/face wash systems (fed directly from tanks only)
The HydroClenz range (click links below for further information):
HydroClenz 2000: for stored cold water systems where the maximum temperature is 45°C.
HydroClenz 2000 (SS): for safety showers
HydroClenz 3000 Inline: for re-circulating or pumped water systems
HydroClenz is a range of cartridges that use media technology (active ceramics + copper-silver ionisation) to provide constant protection against the growth of pathogenic bacteria including legionella. They also prevent the build up of biofilm, scale and corrosion. Each cartridge provides a minimum of 3 years protection (5 years for stored water). Other benefits include:
Allows the safe reduction of temperature to comply with Part G of Building Regulations
Achieves significant cost savings in energy, system maintenance and replacement equipment.